My girls wnat me to follow something they put on their blog
4 jobs I’ve had:
1. Insurance broker/underwriter
2. Private Investigator
3. Dishwasher
4. Maintenance man
4 films I could watch over and over:
1. shawshank redemeption
2. Die hard
3. Air Force One
4. The Firm and/or the Pelican Brief
4 favorite TV shows:
1. 24
2. Hell's Kitchen
3. The Unit
4. Big Brother
4 places I have lived:
1. Winnipeg
2. Calgary
3. London
4. Anola
4 favorite foods:
1. cheesburgers made with Love
2. My wife's lasagna
3. Our favourite chicken
4. KFC
4 websites I visit every day:
1. Mikeweir.com
2. pgatour.com
3. Paper Fan Club Blog
4. marsh.com
4 places I would love to be right now:
1. On a golf course
2. On a beach
3. Anywhere, but behind this desk
4. Phoenix AZ
4 favorite colours:
Blue, Grey, Green and Black
4 names I love but would/could not use for my children:
guys don't think like this. The two name I like the most for my children are Diana and Noah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We like your answers! Good job! :)
Post a Comment